البسمة الدائمة
منتدى البسمة الدائمة
البسمة الدائمة
منتدى البسمة الدائمة
البسمة الدائمة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
البسمة الدائمة

منتدى عام يحب رؤية البسمة على وجوه جميع الأعضاء

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
المنتدى يمنع وضع الموسيقى ووضع الصور النسائية حتى لو كانت كرتونية في التواقيع والمواضيع والصور الرمزية والشخصية
المواضيع الأخيرة
» عيد مبارك
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 07, 2016 12:10 am من طرف امنية

» كريات اللحم المقلية مع البصل.
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 22, 2016 8:32 pm من طرف امنية

» تهنأةللناجحين
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 21, 2016 11:13 am من طرف هدوء

» خلق الله
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 21, 2016 11:12 am من طرف هدوء

»  سبب الكدب
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 21, 2016 11:10 am من طرف هدوء

» مملكة ابلا
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 21, 2016 11:09 am من طرف هدوء

»  عنكبوت البحر.
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 21, 2016 11:08 am من طرف هدوء

» سؤال و جواب
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 21, 2016 11:07 am من طرف هدوء

» طريقة تحضير ورق عنب باللحم
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 14, 2016 7:18 pm من طرف امنية

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
تصويت
ما رأيك بالمنتدى
جيد
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Vote_rcap94%اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Vote_lcap
 94% [ 34 ]
متوسط
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Vote_rcap3%اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Vote_lcap
 3% [ 1 ]
ضعيف
اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Vote_rcap3%اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Vote_lcap
 3% [ 1 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 36

اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الروح الطيبة
شعلة المنتدى
شعلة المنتدى
الروح الطيبة

أحلى منتدى عندي : منتدى البسمة الدائمة
الدولة : الجزائر
عدد المساهمات : 1800
نقاط : 27840
السٌّمعَة : 105
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/05/2012

اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي   اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 25, 2013 12:49 pm

exampl of second english test ( second term )
activity 1: punctuate the following paragraph
one day a woman went to the house of a doctor she said to the doctor my husband is very ill and he cannot work will you please come and see him

activity 2: complete the conversation . choose the correct form
Daniel : is it true you saw a ghost last night ?
Vicky : yes , i did . i went to bed ( late/lately) , and i was sleeping (bad/badly) . i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night . i went to the window and saw the ghost walking the lawn .
Daniel : was it a man or a woman ?
Vicky : a woman in a white dress . i had a (good/well) view from the window , but she walked very (fast/fastly) . she wasn't there very (long/longly) . i'd (hard/hardly) caught sight of her before she'd gone . i (near/nearly) missed her .
Daniel : you don't think you've been working too (hard/hardly) ? you've been looking a bit pale (late/lately)
Vicky : i saw her , i tell you .
Daniel : it isn't (like/likely) that ghosts actually exist , you know . i expect you imagining it .

activity 3: report the sentences . use the verbs in brackets as reporting verbs
1-Anna to janet : "don't forget to sign the form" (remind)
Anna ..............................................................................
2-Robert : "what time will the office close this evening?" (ask)
Robert ...................................................................................
3-a policeman to christopher : "stop shouting" (tell)
a policeman ...........................................................
4-Simon to Susan : "would you like to join me for lunch ? (invite)
Simon .........................................................................................
5-Peter : "i really must leave" (insist)
Peter ..............................................

activity 4: fill in the gaps with only four words of the following list :
results - survey - reading - interviews - informants - questionnaire - writing
This is a report of the findings of a .................. about teenagers newspaper .................. habits . I submitted a ................ to thirty informants . Surprisingly , i found out that most of the ................ did not read newspapers at all . Therefore , i recommend that these teenagers spend more time reading newspapers .
correction of the english test exampl
activity 1: 1 point
One day , a woman went to the house of a doctor . She said to the doctor :" my husband is very ill and he cannot work . Will you please come and see him ?"

activity 2: 5 points(0.5×10)
Daniel : is it true you saw a ghost last night ?
Vicky : yes , i did . i went to bed ( late/lately) , and i was sleeping (bad/badly) . i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night . i went to the window and saw the ghost walking the lawn .
Daniel : was it a man or a woman ?
Vicky : a woman in a white dress . i had a (good/well) view from the window , but she walked very (fast/fastly) . she wasn't there very (long/longly) . i'd (hard/hardly) caught sight of her before she'd gone . i (near/nearly) missed her .
Daniel : you don't think you've been working too (hard/hardly) ? you've been looking a bit pale (late/lately)
Vicky : i saw her , i tell you .
Daniel : it isn't (like/likely) that ghosts actually exist , you know . i expect you imagining it .

activity 3: 10 points(2×5)
1-Anna to Janet : "don't forget to sign the form" (remind)
Anna reminded Janet not to sign the form
2-Robert : "what time will the office close this evening?" (ask)
Robert asked what time the office would close that evening
3-a policeman to Christopher : "stop shouting" (tell)
a policeman told Christopher to stop shouting
4-Simon to Susan : "would you like to join me for lunch ? (invite)
Simon invited Susan to join him for lunch
5-Peter : "i really must leave" (insist)
Peter insisted that he had to leave

activity 4: 4 points
This is a report of the findings of a survey about teenagers newspaper reading habits . I submitted a questionnaire to thirty informants . Surprisingly , i found out that most of the informants did not read newspapers at all . Therefore , i recommend that these teenagers spend more time reading newspapers

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الطائر المجنح
ملكة المنتدى
ملكة المنتدى
الطائر المجنح

أحلى منتدى عندي : منتدى القلعة البيضاء
أوسمتي : اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي 4f87445f8bf5d90d0945ea94260621d8

اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي 324864103
الدولة : الجزائر
عدد المساهمات : 7667
نقاط : 40272
السٌّمعَة : 388
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2011
العمر : 23
الموقع : http://imen12.forumalgerie.net

اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي   اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 24, 2013 11:20 am

اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي Shkrn

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://imen12.forumalgerie.net

اختبار الثاني في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» اختبار الثاني في مادة الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي
» اختبار الفصل الثالث في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي
» اختبار الفصل الاول في الانجليزية للسنة الاولى ثانوي مع التصحيح
» اختبار الفصل الثاني في مادة الفرنسية للسنة الاولى ثانوي